Terms and Conditions
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we will provide the Booking (as defined below) that you have booked or wish to book through our application (together the “Site”), through a 3rd party or via telephone. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them. You should understand that by making a Booking, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All bookings are now handled by Red61.
1. A non refundable booking/ transaction fee applies to all tickets via the ticketing site, in person or over the phone.
2. All tickets are non refundable unless a show is cancelled. You will need to present either a printed or digital ticket for entry. It is advisable to pre book in advance, tickets are not always left to buy on the door, especially for groups of 2 or more.
3. We do not allow filming or photography in any our of shows. Please do not bring your drinks (Soft or Alcohol) or food into our shows, it is not permitted.
4. Venues may operate strobe lighting (this is rare but will be at the request of an act for their performance)
5. Your enjoyment of the show is important to us, alongside the comedians enjoyment of performing to you in a safe environment. Please respect the comedians and all other guests in the room by refraining from talking during the entire performance. You will have pre show, intervals and after the show to catch up with friends, colleagues and family. Any members of the audience who do not adhere to this rule will be asked to leave and no refund will be given. Do not heckle, you will not be as funny as you sound in your head. Do not shout out, it doesn’t make you popular, infact it makes you very unpopular!
6. CCTV is used throughout the venues and we reserve the right to conduct bag and coat searches.
7. Fancy dress, inflatables, flashing lights of any sort and especially whistles.. are not permitted entry into the venues. The venues operate a smart/ casual dress code, trainers and jeans are fine.
Please refrain from booking tickets if you are unsure of any of the above t&c’s and give us a call to confirm direct, all bookings are final.